10 Contries I would love to go! :)

The ten countries I would love to go is: Ireland, India, China, Italy, United Kingdom (Scotland), Egypt, Bolivia,Zaire, Japan, and Madagascar. These are the reasons why…

I would like to go to Ireland because I am part Irish and I would love to got here and see where my family came from long ago.

India- To watch all the dancers I find it really kool because I think it would be really hard to learn the way they dance.

Zaire– I’ve never heard of so I would like to go there and visit so I could learn the culture and see what its all about.

Italy– To see the Iffle tower and go sight seeing. I did a project on it and I’ve wanted to go there ever since.

Bolivia– To see what syle of life they have and how they live.

China– Everything is made in China so I would like to see where most of our stuff comes from.

United Kingdom- To go to Scotland because I am also part Scotish and some of my family crossed over long ago from Scotland.

Egypt– To go and see the pyramids and Sphinx also to learn more of their culture I’ve always been interested in Egypt and the way they lived way back then.

Madagascar– To see all the different kinds of animals ones that I’ve never seen before and really want to see. 🙂

Those are my ten countries that I would like to visit and why.

Comment where you would like to visit.

~*Ashley*~

4 thoughts on “10 Contries I would love to go! :)

1. Pingback: Visit these – Sept 2011 Week 2 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

2. Hi Ashley
    I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile Alabama. You have some interesting places listed. I have a family member who once lived in Italy, she says it’s really beautiful.I would love to go to Paris and take pictures of the Eiffel Tower as well. I hope you get to visit all these places, especially Ireland and Scotland since they are apart of your family history. HAPPY TRAVEL!
    🙂

3. Pingback: Mrs. McDonald ~ Room 208 » Blog Archive » Tuesday’s Blog Challenge